Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twysted

Twysted

OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! Empty
PostSubject: OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!!   OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:54 am

As viewers are watching television and it fades to commercial, an OCW commercial, an 'OCW Returns!' commercial. As the words 'OCW Returns: November 4th, 2013' fades from the screen, giant bubble letters 'A-W-E-S' come flying in from the left side of the screen and 'O-M-E-!' comes soaring in from the right and as they crash into each other the word 'AWESOME!' is flashing on the screen before suddenly cutting to a video package.

As the video fades away, the music goes to a soft tune before we are meet with the familiar 'AWESOME' bubble letters once more.

OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! The+Miz+Vs+John+Cena+-+Awesome+Entrance

The video stays on this for a while before suddenly they are pushed apart and The Miz comes stepping through, a huge smile on his face. The camera pans around to show an empty arena before coming face-to-face with Miz, who now has a mic to his lips, as he speaks he looks into the camera, addressing the viewers at home.

Mike "The Miz" Mizanin
Hi there, I'm Mike Mizanin, better known as "The Miz". In just a few short weeks, a company will be returning to your television screens for the entire world's enjoyment and will feature wrestlers like John Cena, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton . . . and most important of all . . . The Miz. Now, I am here for not only your enjoyment but to also address the corporate suits who want to hear what championship I am interested in going for: the Intercontinental Championship or the World Championship. Now, everyone has their eyes set on the World Championship and . . . why not? Its the top of the line and most notable championship. Holding the World Championship shows that you are the face of the company and the more you hold it the more the girls will want you and the men will want to be you. Its the perfect title and anyone thinking otherwise is completely out of their mind. But on the other hand, you have the Intercontinental Championship, a less prestigious title that the young guns should most certainly be aiming for first to not only prove to themselves that they have what it takes to make it, but to also prove to the world that are who they come out and say they are.
The Miz smiles a bit, rubbing his chin before continuing.

Mike "The Miz" Mizanin
Well, I'm going to be blunt, I am going to aim for the Intercontinental Championship. I know, I know, you're thinking 'Miz, you're the Most Must See Superstar of ALL Time, why would you aim for something so low?'. And I can answer that. You see, everyone dreams of holding the World Championship, including myself, but some of us also know our limits. I know I could easily go for the World Championship and stand up to the likes of some of the big stars and go beyond my limits to put my body on the line . . . but I won't. You see, why go for something big when I can gain something small and bring it its own prestige? Think about it: Would you rather be the World Champion who puts his body on the line every night and each week can barely make it to the ring or hold up his championship to show he is proud? Or would you rather grab a lesser title and strut to the ring with it proudly around your waist as the crowd goes wild for you and you hold it up to show the world your accomplishment? Personally, I would rather be the guy who prances around with the Intercontinental Championship as every fan in the arena goes in the wild and I give that title the honor of being called 'The Most Must Be Owned Championship of ALL Time'.
The Miz smirks before turning to leave, suddenly stops and turning to the cameraman who was following him out.

Mike "The Miz" Mizanin
Remember, on November 4th, Online Championship Wrestling gets . . . well . . .
Miz takes a deep breathe and smiles into the camera as his music plays and he walks off into the background, pushing his bubble letters away and heading to the back as his theme plays and the screen fades.

[I'd like feedback from the OCW members]
Back to top Go down
Sigma_Manatee

OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!!   OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Great promo Twysted. I liked the commercial style of it and as is obvious you play the miz perfectly. It's cool to see you go after the IC title and it helps make this fed more interesting.
Back to top Go down

OCW Gets . . . AWESOME!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos-
Jump to: