Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
The Swiss Death for OCW EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Swiss Death for OCW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Swiss Death for OCW Empty
PostSubject: The Swiss Death for OCW   The Swiss Death for OCW EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:36 pm

The scene opens up behind the arena where a long black stretch limo slowly creeps into the scene. The cameraman moves into view to catch the car stop to a halt and the passenger door swing open. One foot hits the ground immediately followed by another. The bald head of a shaded man rises up from behind the door and the audience who has been watching with excitement begin to loudly jeer as they notice it to be a man they know very well. The last OCW Intercontinental Champion of the last season of OCW, Antonio Cesaro. He straightens his tie before smirking and ignoring any pleas from the cameraman for a word.

The theme of Antonio Cesaro playing over the P.A. system quickly causes the crowd to once again start jeering loudly. The camera sweeps back and forth across the arena before Cesaro finally makes his way from the backstage area. He has a smile from ear to ear as he soaks in the negative responce he has grown ever so used too. He raises his arms in the air and yells, "Ayyyyy!" before walking down the ramp with one arm bent behind his back. An audience member raises a sign that compares Cesaro to Swiss Cheese and he quickly has his sign ripped to shreds. This causes even more of a reaction from the crowd but Cesaro seemingly enjoys it as he enters the ring. A microphone is given to him and he raises it to his mouth but refuses to speak until the crowd quiets down. Once they settle, Cesaro raises the mic to his mouth.

Antonio Cesaro - "American trash, allow me to re-introduce myself to those of you who couldn't afford the luxury of watching my beautiful european face on your televisions last year. To all of those who have no clue who the amazing talent is that stands in the ring, I am Antonio Cesaro. Last year myself along with Randy Orton, CM Punk and Cody Rhodes ran this company into the ground as a part of a little group called the 4 Horseman. You see, the roster knew they had zero chance of unseating any of us from the championships that we all had around our collective waists. As your final OCW Intercontinental Champion I believe I deserve the gold back. I don't care about a tournament because all that goes to show is that nobody on this roster will be able to compete with the Swiss Death. Nobody on this roster has what it takes to stand toe to toe with me. Nobody has the brute strength of Antonio Cesaro and anyone that disagrees is more than welcome to step in here with me and prove me incorrect. You see, I don't care who you are. I don't care if your name is The Rock. I don't care if your name is Goldberg. I sure as hell don't care if your name is R-Truth, but that's just personal preference."

The audience disaproves of the venom spewed at three of their favorite OCW Superstars but Cesaro smirks and shakes his head from side to side, mocking them.

Antonio Cesaro - "Oh yes, thats right. You americans are so easily manipulated. I say something you don't like and its, USA. USA. USA. Where exactly is that pride for your country when you all embarass yourselves every day with videos on the Youtube and Twitter posts with worse grammar problems than an entire kindergarden class. You see, I am not American and I am proud of that. I am not some snot nosed American who believes everything should be handed to me on a silver platter because of where I was born. I had nothing handed to me. I worked for every cent I have and I have earned ever ounce of respect that YOU will ALL show me. I wasn't brought here out of college, I had to bust my ass all around the world only to come out here and be booed by a crowd of people that might have half a mouth of teeth combined between them. Silly americans, you have no idea what is in store for all of you and for all of the morons in the back. You see, I don't care what the OCW bosses decide. I don't care which tournament I am placed into, because I will not only be walking away with the victories, but also whichever gold they decide to put up for grabs. Be it the IC title or the OCW World title, I will stand tall in the end and there is nothing any of you can do about it."

The crowd once again starts loudly booing Cesaro and even begin to throw trash into the ring. Cesaro quickly ducks and dodges between it.

Antonio Cesaro - "Exactly what I thought. American Trash thrown by American Trash. It does not fade me though because my name is Antonio Cesaro, The Swiss Death and i'm VERY....European!"

Cesaro's music once again begins to play and he raises his arms in the air before making his way to the backstage area.
Back to top Go down

The Swiss Death for OCW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos-
Jump to: