Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Get Got! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Get Got! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Get Got! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Get Got! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Get Got! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Get Got! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Get Got! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Get Got! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Get Got! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Get Got! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Get Got!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dashing

Dashing

Get Got! Empty
PostSubject: Get Got!   Get Got! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:11 pm

???
Isn't it wonderful!? OCW is returning to it's former glory! Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, everyone is coming back! Just eleven more days now, eleven more days!
The screen comes alive with the image of both R-Truth and the legendary wrestling manager, Jimmy Hart, standing side by side. Jimmy claps his hands together and smiles, while Truth puts on a grumpy face and cracks his knuckles.
Get Got! SS11_Photo_123
Jimmy
Why are you looking so glum kid?
Truth looks at Jimmy and shakes his head.
Truth
Glum? R-Truth ain't glum. R-Truth is focused. Focused on his career. Ready to get back on the saddle.
Jimmy nods his head up and down.
Jimmy
I heard that you had signed with OCW, that's great kid! You'll be a wonderful addition to the roster! 
Truth
Addition!? I ain't no addition! Never call R-Truth an addition! Or a subtraction! R-Truth is R-Truth, and dat's the truth! 
Jimmy raises his eyebrows in confusion.
Truth
 You're not understanding me? Well let me spell it out for you. I'm here for one thing, and that's to win championships! Ain't nobody on the roster that's better than me, ain't nobody! R-Truth is going to be bringing the truth, everyone better be looking out on the cookout, cause if you're in my way, you won't be for long. Eleven days is how much time we got left until OCW officially returns. Eleven days. But I see it as eleven days until I win my first championship, you feel me? I'll be all over it like a monkey on a cupcake! Whether it's the Intercontinental Championship, or the World Heavyweight Championship, it don't matter! Both of them will be mine eventually, so which ever comes first comes first, and last comes last. This time around there won't be no Little Jimmy's, no conspiracy theory's and no what chants, there better not be any what chants! Jimmy, if I hear any what chants, I'mma blame it on you! Got it!?
Get Got! SS11_Photo_124
Jimmy shrugs and let's out a small laugh, patting Truth on the shoulder.
Jimmy
Why don't we just say that I do, kid.
Truth shakes his head.
Truth
We don't say nothing, I say something, and you can something, but we don't say nothing! Because those who said are saying, and those who are saying said, and those people are going to get got! 
Jimmy looks down at his wrist, pretending to check his watch.
Jimmy
Oh boy, is that the time!? I've got somewhere to be, but it was good catching up with you! I look forward to watching you in the ring again. See ya later!
Hart tips off his imaginary hat, then speeds off down the hallway. Truth walks forward and shouts after him;
Truth
GET GOT, JIMMY, GET GOT! 
Get Got! R-truth-1
The screen begins to fade on Truth smacking his hands together, whispering under his breath, "get got, get got!"
Back to top Go down

Get Got!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos-
Jump to: