Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Not even a truck can stop him....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AleedManney

AleedManney

Not even a truck can stop him.... Empty
PostSubject: Not even a truck can stop him....   Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Not even a truck can stop him.... JimRoss1_zps09e01f8e

[Jim Ross]
When you mention, pure, dominance in the wrestling business, there is always one name that sticks out in my mind.

The screen changes suddenly, to a crowd in slow motion. They seem fixated on a ring, a man standing in the middle of it, taunting to them. The crowd can be heard chanting slowly.

[Crowd]
GOOOOOOOLLLLDDDDBEEERRRGGGG!

The chant goes over and over again, the screen slowly panning to the man in the middle of the ring. The screen zooms in on the beast of a man that turns around slowly, seeming to reflect in the middle of the ring, mouth open, seeming to be yelling at the cheering crowd. The screen changes again to a picture of Bill Goldberg, sitting in front of the camera. He takes a deep breath, runs a hand over his head and begins to speak.

Not even a truck can stop him.... Goldbergpromo13_zpsbdd453a5

[Bill Goldberg]
There are a lot of things that I miss. There are also a lot of things that I don't. One thing I do miss, is the fans. The way they chanted my name, looked up to me, and thought I was the best thing around. I never thought I really was, but everyone else seemed to. Maybe it was the fact that I could do things, no one else could. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone else though. It's a hard business to work but when I retired, I look back and realize that I did almost all of it. That's not me trying to toot my own horn, that is just what kind of happened.

The screen changes again, showing Goldberg now sitting in front of what would seem to be his car.

Not even a truck can stop him.... Goldbergpromo11_zps3d0fcd1a

[Bill Goldberg]
Would I ever do it again? See, that's like asking me to go into my closet and pulling out an old glove and then ask me to throw ball. That's asking if I would take all the bumps again, risk my life again, and try and stay away from home that long. If given the chance, I'd do it again in a heart beat.

The screen changes abruptly again. This time, to Goldberg, actually holding the camera, putting it on his face.

[Bill Goldberg]
Hey there guys, Bill Goldberg here. I just got news of an interview coming up, figured I'd let you guys know how it went. Not going to let you in on all the details yet, but letting you guys know first hand that there is still a chance for it again.

The screen changes again, this time, to a video, moving in slow motion. Goldberg comes running from across the ring, jumping into his opponent who happens to be Brock Lesnar. The two seem to be locked in the air forever.

Not even a truck can stop him.... Goldbergpromo14_zps579851df

That screen slowly fades out, shooting back to Goldberg again sitting at a counter. He smiles and then begins to speak.

Not even a truck can stop him.... Goldbergpromo12_zps1eea94a3

[Bill Goldberg]
Alright guys, figured I'd be the first to let you guys know that I just got finished talking to some of the guys down at OCW. From what it looks like, I might be putting the boots back on here soon enough. I'll let you know more as soon as I can.

The screen changes again. The final time. This time, to a dim lit ring. A figure standing in it, breathing heavily with his head bowed. He stands there, just inhaling and exhaling. A sound as though a siren is going off A heartbeat can be heard. Thump thump. Thump thump. It grows louder suddenly as the camera zooms in quickly. The figure looks up as a light roles over his face. The face of Bill Goldberg is shown as he stares into the camera, shouting at the camera.

[Bill Goldberg]
I'm back boys! And I plan to take back my place at the top of the mountain. That world title, is as good as mine. Get out of my way, or don't complain when you get hurt.

Goldberg cocks a smile, as the screen dies out.
Back to top Go down
Trevd247

PostSubject: Re: Not even a truck can stop him....   Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:39 am

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: Not even a truck can stop him....   Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 am

That doesn't even make sense.
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: Not even a truck can stop him....   Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:05 am

Don't worry Goldberg Kofi got your back
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: Not even a truck can stop him....   Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:31 pm

kofi..........always the hero
Back to top Go down
suntan

suntan

PostSubject: Re: Not even a truck can stop him....   Not even a truck can stop him.... EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:34 pm

for now.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not even a truck can stop him....   Not even a truck can stop him.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not even a truck can stop him....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos-
Jump to: