Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Intercontinental Championship Match EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Intercontinental Championship Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Intercontinental Championship Match Empty
PostSubject: Intercontinental Championship Match   Intercontinental Championship Match EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 am

Jerry Lawler - "This match is going to be exciting! Daniel Bryan is sure to shut Cesaro's mouth for once, thats for sure!"

Michael Cole - "I doubt that King, I wouldn't bet against the Four Horsemen!"

Jerry Lawler - "I didn't think about them, that pack of wolves is probably hiding somewhere out here!"

Antonio Cesaro is standing in the ring with a smirk on his face. His new tights have the horseman logo on the right and a US flag on the opposite side. The crowd is already chanting YES! YES! YES!

The crowd explodes as the Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan steps through the curtains. He has a smirk on his face as he begins to race down the ramp and into the ring.

Jerry Lawler - "Here we go Cole! He's not waisting anytime!"

Daniel Bryan immediately locks up with Cesaro in the center of the ring and quickly takes the advantage with a side headlock. Cesaro is quick to walk backwards and shoot him off into the ropes before hopping over him and then hitting a running Big Boot. The crowd begins to boo loudly as Cesaro takes the advantage. He hammers on Bryan with rights and lefts and absolutely decimates him with a gutwrench suplex into the center of the ring. The pin gets a quick one count and as Cesaro runs in at Bryan he is locked in the NO LOCK! The crowd is on their feet as Cesaro struggles to fight it, suddenly the cheers turn to boos as The Horsemen rush the ring!

Michael Cole"It was only a matter of time, King! Here comes the OCW Champion and the Tag Champions!"

Jerry Lawler - "These guys are like a pack of wolves! How disgusting this is! I knew they couldn't last in a fair fight!"

Michael Cole"These guys look out for each other King, there is nothing wrong with that!"

Jerry Lawler - "Do you honestly believe half the crap that comes pouring out of your mouth cole?!"

Randy Orton quickly hits Bryan with a chair to break up the submission hold. The ref tries to regain some control but Cody and Punk push him back into a corner. Orton picks up Bryan and hits his patented Backbreaker!

Intercontinental Championship Match OrtonBryan_display_image

As Daniel staggers back around the rung suddenly Cody Rhodes hits the ropes and takes him down with with his Beautiful Disaster kick!

Intercontinental Championship Match Cody-Rhodes-vs-Daniel-Bryan-cody-rhodes-23124352-620-379

Just as Bryan turns around, stunned CM Punk kicks him in the head!
Intercontinental Championship Match CM-PUNK-VS.-DANIEL-BRYAN

Bryan is out on his feet as he turns around right into a boot to the gut from Cesaro. He quickly picks him up and nails him in the center of the ring with the Neutralizer!
Intercontinental Championship Match 3816238_o

Jerry Lawler - "This one is all over. What a disgusting attack by the Horsemen! I cannot believe this Cole!"

Michael Cole"What an impressive attack by this cohesive unit! I am impressed!"

Jerry Lawler - "I am this close to knocking your teeth out again Cole!"

Michael Cole"Again? Who has the win at Wrestlemania again King?"

Jerry Lawler - "Don't go there..."

The ref counts the three as the crowd begins to pelt the ring with trash. They look towards Daniel Bryan and quickly the Tag Champs begin their assault! The crowd explodes when out of nowhere John Cena starts racing down the ramp for the save!

Intercontinental Championship Match John-Cena-Running-Fastily

Jerry Lawler - "I knew he would come Cole! Here comes John Cena!"

[color=blue]Michael Cole[/color - "Of course, here comes the knight in shining Purple armor!"

Jerry Lawler - "Give it a rest Cole, at least someone here believes in doing the ring thing!"

He quickly enters and goes right after the new IC champion by throwing fists left and right. The other members of the Horsemen pry him off and hold him still while Cesaro hits a devastating Big Boot! Orton follows it up with an RKO! All hell has broken loose as the ring is filled with trash and the Horsemen all stand tall holding their championships over their heads!

[END PROMO]
Back to top Go down

Intercontinental Championship Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: