Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
John Cena opens Thunder EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
John Cena opens Thunder EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
John Cena opens Thunder EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
John Cena opens Thunder EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
John Cena opens Thunder EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
John Cena opens Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
John Cena opens Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
John Cena opens Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
John Cena opens Thunder EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
John Cena opens Thunder EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

John Cena opens Thunder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

John Cena opens Thunder Empty
PostSubject: John Cena opens Thunder   John Cena opens Thunder EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 pm

John Cena opens Thunder Entrance2

John Cena makes his way out from behind the curtian to a sold out crowd of Thursday Thunder. He looks to the camera man and says "Time to go to work" as he runs down the ramp into the ring.He then grabs a Microphone.

John Cena opens Thunder Entrance5

John Cena:
I know, I know! It's been awhile before you all have seen John Cena. Its just this show has been so busy with The Four Jackasses and the PPV who should be called Dark Match cause that's only when you will really see them.

Crowd pops

Anyway the general manager announced The Champion Chase and he is looking for a number 1 contender well look no further GM. I after all I'm a huge part of OCW. But enough about that tonight I go one on one with Sheamus and I have huge respect for the fella. I think it will be a good match and look to going against him. It feels like me and Sheamus are the only ones on the roster not involved in the new stables that take up most of the show and bore everyone to death.

Crowd pops

So sheamus whenever you are ready fella come on down and lets give these people a show!

To be continued by anyone
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens Thunder   John Cena opens Thunder EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:12 am

PPV emerges from the curtain

King:What’s your opinion of these guys Cole?

Cole:I enjoy them . They are with The Miz, so they’re awesome.

King:Wipe that brown off your nose Cole.

John Cena opens Thunder Images41

Ziggler:John, John, John.

Cena prepares for an ambush

John Cena opens Thunder Dz211

Ziggler:Calm down John, we aren’t out here to fight. We just wanna talk to you. Now John, I agree that OCW management has forgotten about you. They are too focused on guys like the Horsemen. The let big name guys like Ryback, HBK, and Triple H walk out the door. They even snub guys like us. Truth is guys like us are who the fans pay to see. We sell the tickets and t-shirts. We are on the cups and posters. If you look out in the crowd now, How much Cena merchandise do you see?

Cena nods and mouths “ok what’s your point?”

John Cena opens Thunder Images41

Ziggler:My point is Cena, you can’t survive or be successful alone. It would be a smart move to join the ranks of Pay Per View. We are the most must see superstars on the roster. Very soon we will hold all titles possible. Don’t you want to be a part of that?

{TBC by PPV or Cena}
Back to top Go down
Legato001

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens Thunder   John Cena opens Thunder EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 am

Sheamus comes out for his match against Cena and the crowd cheers louder than ever after his match against Triple H on monday. He walks past Ziggler, eyeing him a bit, and then heads down to the ring. He climbs into the ring still looking a bit irritated at what Barret did to Triple H.

Sheamus:I know we haven't always seen eye to eye John, but you have my respect in this company. Now i may have my hands full with Wade Barret next monday, but if you need anyone ta help ya with these four horsemen fellas, you can count on me.

Sheamus extends his hand to Cena.
Back to top Go down
Tricher2010

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens Thunder   John Cena opens Thunder EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 am

Cena shakes Sheamus hand and re directs his attention to Dolph Ziggler

John Cena:
Probably what makes me Sick about the Four Horseman and PPV is that you're accomplishments only go as far as the titles your holding. You make it seem like if you aren't a Champion then you aren't anything! Sure being Champions is great but if you have to go as far as aligning yourself with scumbags like Cody Rhodes and Cm Punk and Cesaro then does it really matter if your Champion..

Cena looks into the Camera and mouths Orton without saying it

Ziggler don't turn into that! You are a great wrestler you don't need to follow Ortons example and find yourself a group to get behind just so you can win some titles, Because people Like me and Sheamus live for these fans and regardless of weather were champions or not we will come out here every week and give these fans a match they deserve regardless of whats around our waists.

Cena and Sheamus motion to the crowd and get them to pop in excitement[i]

John Cena opens Thunder Sheamus-169

On Monday we watched as The Horseman steal another belt from a defenseless Daniel Bryan and he may even be Injured...

[i]crowd boos at mention of Horseman

I tried to save him but I fell to there numbers and watched helplessly as they taunted with all of the titles! But then I remembered just because they have the titles doesn't mean they are invincible. They are the same as us the only difference is they hold titles that none of them earned! Orton won with the backup from Cm Punk! Antonio won his title from a beaten down Daniel Bryan.. And don't even get me started on the Tag Champions. And I'm not saying they couldn't have won the titles on there own the fact is.. We will never know because of there actions and the people they choose to help them accomplish those goals at any cost. But sadly those actions have consequences and if me and Sheamus didn't have to spend the night beating the hell out of each other we would gladly spend it kicking the teeth down the throats of people who try to run this place with a Iron Fist.. And although I am going to take care of the Four Horseman first you would be wise to remember these words Ziggler before were next to remind you...

John Cena opens Thunder 0

Cena stares down a smug looking Ziggler

To be continued by anyone
Back to top Go down
Sports King

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens Thunder   John Cena opens Thunder EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Cena: Ziggler, there are three words that will haunt you and the Horsemen, Feed Me More!

Cole: Oh my God, this isn't possible King. It can't be.

Lawler: Oh it is Cole, It's Ryback!

*Fans are screaming Feed Me More as Ryback comes through the crowd. After about 30 seconds, he enters the ring. Immediately after he does so, Sheamus, Cena and Ryback are preparing to fight.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens Thunder   John Cena opens Thunder EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Ziggler:Think about it guys, since leaving the WWE how many titles have you three competed for? I respect what the three of you bring to the table. One thing every wrestler gets in this business for is to be a champion. The difference between us and the Horsemen is that we work our way to the championships. Yall have one week to decide who you're with. And to leave you all with something to think about; Ryback what does Monsters Inc mean to you? Sheamus become that warrior you once were. Cena, get your revenge on the Horsemen. Don't do it just for you. Do it for Daniel Bryan, do it for the fans.

PPV walks backstage

{TBC by Cena, Sheamus, or Ryback}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena opens Thunder   John Cena opens Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena opens Thunder
Page 1 of 1