Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Justin Gabriel's story EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Justin Gabriel's story EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Justin Gabriel's story EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Justin Gabriel's story EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Justin Gabriel's story EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Justin Gabriel's story EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Justin Gabriel's story EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Justin Gabriel's story EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Justin Gabriel's story EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Justin Gabriel's story EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Justin Gabriel's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReDrAiNliGhTiNg

Justin Gabriel's story Empty
PostSubject: Justin Gabriel's story   Justin Gabriel's story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:06 am

Justin Gabriel's story Justin10
(Justin Gabriel story)
To the OCW this is my story before time i was in wwe i was a down grade for them you know i desvered a shot for the tittle but i never got one becuase the wwe are some stick up assholes and they dont give people who desver a chance to make in the big legaues well you know what i finally got sick of it and finally signed with OCW and i know they will give even the lowest superstars a chance and i open up and give thanks to the GM for give me the oprotintie and the chance to prove my self i just want the OCW world to know that i will give 100% every night for there enjoyment and i will do my best to keep you entertained and i will someday become a champion.the few reasons i took the contract is one becuase there is good talet here to i want to make a great inpersion for anyone who crosses my path and threei did it for the fans of wrestling. i may not be the best wrestler in the world today i may not be the storngest i may not have it all but what i do have is heart and i will show that in my first debout match and everytime i step in the rinng.

watch brings me to DDP i used to idolize you back when wcw was up i watched you wrestler every Monday. every Monday i would tune in to monday night nitro to watch you wrestler but now its time to past the trouch old man becuase i am going to walk in this match and i will take the vixtory and after its all said and done i will be respectful shake your hand DDP i respect and have the greatest thoughts about you but here in the OCW i will make a name for myself and show the OCW i have what it takes to be a champion and i will be at the top.and my plans for the OCW is to become ic champion and work my way up the ladder from there and i will be the be the best at what i do.i have always wanted to wrestler growing up this is my big oproitintie thanks to the OCW and i will give my heart for this company.and i will not hold back i am here to wrestler and put a great show on for the fans and the entire OCW. and that's the Gabriel Gospel (closed)

Back to top Go down

Justin Gabriel's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Gabriel's story   Justin Gabriel's story EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 pm

(+2 plus an extra one for your debut. I took it upon myself to format it the way I tried to tell you earlier. Make it more like this but also be sure to add in some description as well. Where is Gabriel when he is telling us this story? What is he wearing? Is he mad? Is he happy? Whats going on? Also, you should really run this through a word document and do a simple spell check on it, not a big deal but it will help you in the long term. I can tell you really tried hard to do this so I will be giving you more points than I have in the past to others. Don't let this bother you, just try to take my advice and grow. I look forward to seeing everything you can do here in OCW.)

TOTAL = Justin Gabriel - 3p
Back to top Go down

Justin Gabriel's story
Page 1 of 1