Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

John Cena returns to Thunder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricher2010

John Cena returns to Thunder Empty
PostSubject: John Cena returns to Thunder   John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:26 pm

The crowd goes wild as cena comes out from behind the curtain. He says something goofy to the camera man and comes down sprinting down into the ring.

King:

John Cena is back!?!

Cole:

What the hell is he doing here I thought he retired!

John Cena is in the ring pandering to the crowd as he grabs a microphone.

John Cena:

I know you all thought I was going to retire and I thought it was over for me too but my injuries were not as severe as I previously thought. The Alliance tried attacking me on Sunday and I got revenge on Monday. I would like to stay out of this mess but I can't stand by watching innocent superstars get hurt when Randy Orton and Punk stand by allowing the assault to happen. As you can see my arm is still in a sling I can use it but if I can avoid using it then I should be fine for my return match on Mayhem next week.

Crowd Cheers

Punk I realize I should be at your mercy and service right now but I feel you should take pity on me. Although I won't be your servant I feel I can respect you more as a Superstar and wouldn't mind meeting you again 1 on 1 in this ring for a rematch down the road. I can't wait to get back into that r...

The General Manager comes out followed by The Miz, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler and New Member Brock Lesnar. All the members except The GM head down to the ring as the general manager stands on the ramp holding a microphone.

T-richer:

Cena welcome back... However Sunday and Monday you made a severe mistake by getting involved in The Alliances business. On Sunday are main focus was taking out Punk and you got involved.. And on Monday you did the same thing when we were handling our own business. The OCW does not need a hero to save them Cena. They can handle themselves and the smart decision would be for them to Join us and avoid anymore pain.

The four members of The Alliance surround the ring (Nexus style)

Cena I get no enjoyment out of watching these men destroy you but rules are rules and we need to make a example out of you so other superstars don't make the same mistake as you. Enjoy you're night.

T-Richer walks backstage as the four men get on the ring aprons as Cena stands his ground with just one arm. Cena goes after Brock before he gets in the ring but the other members rush in and ambush and Cena. They begin kicking and punching him like a pack of dogs in-till he is on the ground. The crowd is booing and is begging for someone to help but most superstars havn't arrived at the arena yet. A camera is shown backstage with a eye on the parking lot but only a few cars are there..
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: John Cena returns to Thunder   John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:51 pm

A black car pulls into the parking lot, and out steps Randy Orton (Crowd Explodes!!)

OCW Staff member comes running up to Orton...

Staff: ORTON...ORTON....(out of breathe)....The Alliance....beating Cena....in the ring.....

Orton opens his truck and grabs a crowbar, and runs offscreen...(Crowd Cheers)

All of a sudden, Orton comes running out into the arena as the Crowd Erupts!

The Alliance see Orton slide into the ring, and immediately clear the ring as Orton tries to hit Ziggler with the crowbar, but just misses as Ziggler escapes.

(TBC by Anyone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena returns to Thunder   John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

The crowd is going nuts as Ziggler backs up the ramp. Suddenly HBK hops over the guardrail behind Ziggler. The fans explode as he nails Ziggler quickly with a Sweet Chin Music before the other members rush after him. He hops back over the guardrail as races through the crowd and eventually disappears.
Back to top Go down
roscoe_bitw

PostSubject: Re: John Cena returns to Thunder   John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

(crowd erupts in cheers)

Cole: It can’t be King. I have heard about this guy for weeks. I never thought he would be here.

Ryback emerges from the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp.

John Cena returns to Thunder Images17

The Alliance and Ryback have a stare down. Ryback then makes his move towards the ring.

King: Ryback and Lesnar are going at, blow for blow.

Cole: I guess we know what side Ryback is on.

Ryback rolls Lesnar into the ring where Orton is wating.

(crowd chants Feed Me More!!)

{TBC by Orton}
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

PostSubject: Re: John Cena returns to Thunder   John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Brock Lesnar gets up, and has a stare down with Ryback. Lesnar doesn't realize Orton is behind him, waiting with the crowbar.

As Lesnar turns around, Orton hits him in the gut with the crowbar.

(Crowd is going crazy! The OCW arena is shaking!)

Orton is still in the ring, taunting The Alliance telling them to get in the ring...

(TBC by anyone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena returns to Thunder   John Cena returns to Thunder EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 pm

*As Orton calls for The Alliance to get back in the ring, CM Punk sucessfully makes it to the ring through the crowd and hits Orton with a kick on the back of his head. Orton falls down holding his skull, as CM Punk steps with one foot on him, screaming "Respect". The crowd boos as Punk's music plays*

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena returns to Thunder   John Cena returns to Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena returns to Thunder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Championship Wrestling :: Promos :: Promos :: Old Promos-
Jump to: