Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Rhodes has something to say EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Rhodes has something to say EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Rhodes has something to say EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Rhodes has something to say EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Rhodes has something to say EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Rhodes has something to say EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Rhodes has something to say EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Rhodes has something to say EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Rhodes has something to say EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Rhodes has something to say EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rhodes has something to say

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rhodes has something to say Empty
PostSubject: Rhodes has something to say   Rhodes has something to say EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 pm

*Cody Rhodes is seen on the titan-tron staring out, in the crowd all you hear is boo's, Cody Rhodes mentions to open his mouth to speak*

Rhodes has something to say Cody6

-Cody Rhodes-

The funny thing is... I probably could have never seen myself her I find it very interesting that I'm lowering myself just to talk to the people of OCW... The fact is that I can defeat anyone in the ring. The talent that I possess is better than anyone here. I Cody Rhodes tonight is planning on defeat Randy Orton... I honestly wish Randy Orton knew what I'm going to do to him...

Rhodes has something to say Cody6

-Cody Rhodes-

Cody Rhodes is the name thats going to be placed on the OCW World Heavyweight Championship.. I usually wouldn't be bragging about such a thing but the chance I have... the chance right now that I have to become something in a company that has basically just reopened is outstanding... The men here are nothing I've seen them in the back and they don't have the thrive that I have ... I am the best there is and tonight I will prove it.

Rhodes has something to say Cody5

-Cody Rhodes-

The return night is the best night its the night to give everyone a chance.. Its the night to show that you are planning on doing something in the business. The fact that I am addressing my goals from the start is the reason why I am the going to be the one that leads this company...

Rhodes has something to say Cody4

-Cody Rhodes-

I really hope everybody in the back knows that I am the real deal ... Dashing Cody Rhodes.... Remember that because I am better looking than everyone here. Everyone in the back doesn't have the looks to be the head of this company... Everybody would agree this no matter what ... You could ask any women and they'd say the same thing... I'm Dashing....

Rhodes has something to say Cody1

-Cody Rhodes-

So please take notice.. Please remember.. please ask the bookers to not face me because I will personally disfigure your face make sure your preeminently un-dashing... I'll see you tonight Randy Orton and I'll see you all of you next week OCW when I go onto to the next round of the tournament and eventually become the world heavyweight champion...

*The screen cuts to black as the crowd issues an even louder boo after that apperance from Cody Rhodes as Mayhem goes to commerical*

Back to top Go down

Rhodes has something to say
Page 1 of 1