Online Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Championship Wrestling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to OCW!
This a E-fed for WWE 2K14 on the Xbox360.
OCW is BACK!!
The first card is up. Please check the card or the Tournament Brackets to see who your first opponent is.
Latest topics
» Contract For Cody Rhodes
Undertaker Promo EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm by suntan

» Looking for another league?
Undertaker Promo EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am by Byrning

» Knew it
Undertaker Promo EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by suntan

» Cody Rhodes vs Scott Hall vs CM Punk
Undertaker Promo EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:23 am by Byrning

» MNM Matchcard 12/02/2013-12/07/2013
Undertaker Promo EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm by Legato001

» Contract for Lance "The Phenom" Amerex
Undertaker Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm by Aiyato

» GM Byrning Addresses the Fans
Undertaker Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 am by Byrning

» OCW New Wave Match Card 12/08/2013 - 12/16/2013
Undertaker Promo EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am by Byrning

» Application
Undertaker Promo EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:15 pm by ApeX

» Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
Undertaker Promo EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Undertaker Promo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Undertaker Promo Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker Promo   Undertaker Promo EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Undertaker:
So i hear theres going to be a tournament to declare the first ever OCW Champion! Why don't we just cut the crap and stop wasting everyones time! Everyone know who is going to win this "Tournament". Theres not one superstar in the locker room on the same level as i am. I have beaten every superstar there is to be beaten, and come tournament time, i will do it again!!
Back to top Go down
Legato001

Undertaker Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Promo   Undertaker Promo EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 pm

-cult of personality hits and out comes CM Punk and stands there arms crossed staring at taker from the entrance ramp holding a microphone and smiles with that wicked smile of his-

Punk: Really taker? -scratches his head- you know i've gotten hit in the head so many times that i don't recall.....did you ever beat me? I'm thinking no....so you're claim to beat everyone in that locker room is null until you beat me, the best wrestler in the world.

Also "Deadman", you're accomplishments, all of them...even that nifty undefeated streak you have, is going to mean nothing when the tournament comes......even if it's not me who wins, it sure as hell isn't going to be you.

-punk smirks and then exits the stage and into the back-
Back to top Go down
RKO LEGACY 008

Undertaker Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Promo   Undertaker Promo EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 pm

HBK's music hits! HBK comes out to a loud ovation and stands there and smiles away. He takes in the noise of the crowd and hesitates to speak once again listening to the sound. He puts in the mic to his mouth and then drops it again and just as CM Punk goes to speak again he eats a Sweet Chin Music.

Shawn: (staring at Punk) Sorry young man but this tournament here is for the big boys. While i respect your accomplishments in the business thus far they are nothing compared to my own resume. I am the icon, mr.wrestlemania, and most importantly the show stopper. You say that you are the voice of the voiceless but it is gonna be pretty hard to have any kind of voice when i kick your teeth down your throat and eliminate you from the tournament. When you wake up and stop your jaw from hurting why dont you change your diaper and withdraw from this tournament!

Shawn turns his attention to Undertaker: Taker! You thought i was gone didn't you? But you see you couldnt have just expected me to leave you alone to run this tournament without any competition? I came back to face you in the finals claim that OCW championship and prove to you and all these fans that i am best to ever lace up a pair a boots. Taker you and me ONE LAST TIME!
Back to top Go down
DaINfamousJN

DaINfamousJN

Undertaker Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Promo   Undertaker Promo EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:37 pm

"Whoa Whoa Whoa" is heard through the speakers, everyone looks up the ramp and out walks Randy Orton!

Orton: I was going to keep my mouth shut and do my talking in the ring come tournament time, but i just couldn't take it anymore. CM Punk! If you can hear me down there. I can't wait to make you shut the hell up! So you threaten to quit and say a few words, then all of the sudden you think your the face of this company. I'll admit, when you cut that world famous promo awhile ago, i marked out a little. I was cheering you on. But now, all you do is annoy me. So come tournament time, if i end up facing you...Get ready to get get punted in the head!

Orton stares towards Shawn and Undertaker.
As for you two, where do i start. Don't you two think its time to quit? Your time has come and gone, but you still come out here every week trying to make "one last run". Don't get me wrong, everybody in the back love and respect the hell out of both of you guys. Your both icons in this business, Legends!

Orton smiles at Shawn and Undertaker.
And everybody knows what i do to legends! See both of you REAL soon.
Back to top Go down
Legato001

Undertaker Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Promo   Undertaker Promo EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 pm

As orton keeps talking, punk slowly and groggily stands after receiving his sweet chin music and puts his hands on his knees behind him. When he shakes it off and orton turns around punk grabs him and lifts him over his shoulder with an enraged look on his face.

what the, no! not on the metal ramp! Punk hits the GTS on orton and leaves him there laying on the metal stage. He then takes both hands and points at both taker and michaels as he finally walks in the back with his music hitting.
Back to top Go down
Logan Essex

Logan Essex

Undertaker Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Promo   Undertaker Promo EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Just as Punk starts to walk into the back he is suddenly met with a swift kick to the gut. Before anyone can realize what is happening, the rattlesnake appears, striking Punk with a Stone Cold Stunner. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin stares down at unmoving Punk. Austin slowly looks over at the still unconscious Orton, then up at Shawn, and finally over at The Undertaker still standing in the ring.

He then produces a beer, pops it open, and slowly pours it over Punks face. He throws the empty can at him, raises his arms, and walks back behind the curtain, not a word spoken.
Back to top Go down
ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Undertaker Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Promo   Undertaker Promo EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:04 pm

As if all this wasn't enough, unbeknownst to the Undertaker, Dolph Ziggler has slid into the ring. With the attention still on the stage where Stone Cold had just polished off Punk, Dolph catches Taker from behind with the Zig-Zag before rolling out of the ring and back into the crowd, pointing at HBK the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Undertaker Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Promo   Undertaker Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertaker Promo
Page 1 of 1